Posted by DarkTuning on October 16, 2018 13:12
The update 3.6.3 has been released today. Since the previous entry in this site some interesting features have been added:
- Switching server in a GTR/Formula car now first tows it to the garage (for the tow cost), then switches servers.
- Improved police system.
- Tow workers don’t lose SR when bumping into each other. However, they now have to pay for the special commands.
- Improved lapping info.
- More commands for damage control for admins.
- Bronze special jobs are now available for all cars.
- Several minor fixes/addons…
For further information check the Cruise System Changelog starting on 3.6.2e.